Saturday, July 8, 2006

Rockin' Good Times With My East TN People

Spent today over in East Tennessee, on business the first part of the day in Chattanooga and then up to Knoxville to see some of my favorite people in the world who I don't see nearly often enough. To my friend Kimball, you always rock and make me laugh, and your husband John is one of the funniest mo-fos I have ever met. EVER. I think he and I would be pals even if you hadn't shacked up with him. Between the two of us we could probably reconstruct the highlights of South Park and Family Guy from scratch using only our memories...good times. To Mandy, for working hard even though she doesn't have to, she gets my respect and admiration. This gal has everything going for her and if there is such a thing as being within your rights to be a conceited snob, it would be her boys and girls. She, however, is one of the kindest, hardest working people I have ever met, hands down. She will make a great lawyer someday and is an even better person. I am truly blessed to call these good people my friends...I love y'all!