Monday, July 17, 2006

Get This Child a Law License and an ATLA Membership

Spoke with a law school classmate/colleague of mine who works at a great Nashville law firm on my lunch break today...always good to catch up with folks who can feel your pain, lol. Anyway, since we graduated, he has gotten married (to another attorney) and has a daughter who is now a toddler (either 2 or 3 years old). Apparently, she is getting a head start on the family business, because she was chatting with a day care worker when she said, and I quote, "If you don't take me to Starbucks, I'm gonna SUE you!" That's just classic, you can't make that stuff up, lol...I told him he has a future President of the American Trial Lawyer's Association in the making. It's little stuff like this that comes from nowhere to leave you rolling in the floor with laughter. It also gives me a preview of coming attractions, because that sounds like something a smarty pants child o' mine would come up with. :)