Wednesday, June 27, 2007

If You Feel You Have Reached This Recording in Error...

don't panic, because I really have been away from the computer that long. Hey ladies and germs, I just flew in from Nashville and boy is my Ford tired. Anyway, corny jokes aside, I've been absent for a couple of weeks now and didn't want anyone to think I'd perished. Between working extra hard to make sure I am hired on full-time later this month at my new job and attending to a now blossoming and wonderful relationship with my girlfriend (yes, you heard that right), I just haven't had much in the way of free time. But trust me when I say that all is well in Chris-ville, and it continues to get better all the time. Anyone who misses me badly enough can always call me, and for the rest of you, continue with the happy reading! :)