Friday, October 31, 2008

Crazy Lefty Blogger Kills Her Roomie by Stabbing Her 222 Times

A blogger over at the left-leaning Huffington Post blog killed her roommate and former lover by stabbing her 222 times...man, that is a lot of stab wounds! I have no idea what could make someone that angry, but that many wounds, it's definitely personal. Unfortunately, the killer (Carol Burger) shot herself in the head and killed herself before she could be arrested and stand trial for her crime.

I'm with Right Wing News on this one...I haven't seen any conservatives, even at an Obama rally, committing or inciting this kind of violence. I will also remember this murder the next time some lefty loon in the mainstream media blames a murder on someone on the right. I don't care who it is or what political persuasion someone holds, this kind of violence is reprehensible, worthy of condemnation, and deserving of justice, but right now, all I hear from the left is crickets chirping.